Basic poker tells spill the beans at the poker table and in real life. Professional poker player Annie Duke shares her top 5 poker tells.
They are very basic poker tells that you will see more from amateur poker players than pros, but they will give you clues to the honesty of your partner, your children or a business associate.
For Poker Tells Overview See Below VIDEO
Annie Duke’s Top 5 Poker Tells:
- Look at eyes – bluffing, eyes blink fast means they are uncomfortable
- Go from the eyes to the mouth – pursed lips when bet usually means they are bluffing
- Look for self-soothing behavior – rubbing hand, rubbing leg under the table. Sign of bluffing. Tongue licking inside of mouth
- Sign someone has a strong hand… The “Tail Wagging” tell or “Happy Feet”… since people don’t have a tail to wag, they will tap their feet quickly when they are thrilled with their hand
- Another sign someone has a good hand… look at he body. Their entire stature rises when they are strong. Their posture will life up. Nose in the air, or eyebrows go up. If European, nose in the air is indication of a strong hand.
Watch for my upcoming book that will be out before Christmas: “Poker Mirrors Life”. It is a collection of my effective MindShift Exercises that my coaching clients use on a daily basis to help them stay in control of their MindSet at and away from the poker table.
Until next time, remember my motto:
If you can’t raise, don’t call.
Poker MindSet Coach
Ready for your own personal poker coach?
Contact me and request a scholarship application and put “poker coaching scholarship” in the subject line: https://biggirlpoker.com/contact-us/